Momentum believes in committing our people, capital and ideas to developing, growing and innovating sustainable event experiences across multiple audiences and industries.
Driving every event is a simple philosophy: to provide best in class professional development and networking experiences that satisfy the educational and networking needs of all our clients and event stakeholders.
At the heart of this philosophy lies a research-driven, quality-focused methodology that is underpinned by an array of value-added “activation” benefits guaranteed to turn your ordinary business conference into a powerful, sustainable opportunity for knowledge, networking and growth.
All Momentum event attendees receive:
- An “All Access Pass” – all-inclusive access with no hidden or additional fees for “optional” workshops, master-classes or special sessions.
- Complete access to the attendees’ list prior to the event so you can begin networking before you arrive.
- Complimentary attendance to multiple post-event webinars that will further activate your learning, help you reconnect with your fellow attendees and deliver ongoing value from your event investment
- “Match & Meet” services to help facilitate your introduction to the right people at the event.
- An enhanced onsite experience that provides for an environment conducive to effective learning and serious business development.
- …and so much more.
We look forward to welcoming you to a Momentum event soon.
Momentum is an international company that is on a mission to make attending events truly valuable again and we are re-setting the conference experience by providing every customer with:
- The highest quality speakers, content and format
- Full access to the list of attendees in advance for all participants
- Complimentary workshops
- Year round access to webinars and podcasts
- No cost, in-session Wi-Fi access
- “Match and Meet” service
- A money-back guarantee
Since launch, Momentum has attracted thousands of executives, thought leaders and senior government officials to our events representing the Fortune 500, Forbes Global 2000, Russell 2000, Inc. 500 and NLJ 350 indices.
Speakers and attendees regularly include CEOs, SVPs, VPs, Chairmen, Managing Partners, U.S. Cabinet Level Directors, Chief Judges and high profile regulators from the DOJ, FTC, SEC, ITC, Department of State, World Bank and more.
We have also proudly welcomed to our events dozens of members of the media including The Wall Street Journal, Thomson Reuters, ALM, The Deal, CTV, The Motley Fool, Buzz Feed, The Street, CNBC, Fox Business in addition to industry press such as Domain Incite, Food Safety News, Patent Docs, Circle ID and more.