Thank You to Our 2015 Global Anti-Corruption Compliance Advisory Board
Comprised of a select group of pre-qualified industry leaders, Momentum’s Global Anti-Corruption Advisory Board provides guidance on the overall direction of the global anti-corruption compliance event portfolio, including the identification of relevant speakers, emerging hot topics and current and developing challenges in the global compliance landscape.
The oil and gas industry faces unique anti-corruption challenges given the sector’s international nature and complex working and contractual relationships with government, suppliers and contractors. Identifying and navigating the various pitfalls and corruption challenges that arise while operating within jurisdictions across the globe requires today’s global oil and gas organizations to continuously update one’s compliance program.
Intentionally crafted for in-house counsel, compliance and business leaders and practitioners within the oil and gas community and building upon the incredibly positive feedback from our re-structuring of the 2014 event, the 3rd Oil and Gas Anti-Corruption Compliance Exchange has been specially formatted to include a mix of plenary sessions, breakout groups and roundtable discussions designed to facilitate the sharing of useful insights and practical solutions for ensuring your company’s successful and compliant business operations across the globe. Throughout the event, attendees will benefit from the opportunity to dive deep into the most pressing anticorruption challenges currently facing the oil and gas community while participating in a mind share of expert best practices and proven strategies for addressing such topics as:
- A Post Violation Action Plan: Knowing What to Disclose, Who to Involve and How to Survive in the Aftermath
- Anti-Corruption War Stories: Lessons Learned from Non-Compliance within the Oil and Gas Industry
- Building a Global Culture of Compliance: Ensuring Ethics & Compliance Is a Top Priority within Your Multi-National Operations
- Strengthening the Audit, Legal & Compliance Officer Relationship: Bridging the Gap in Relationships to Ensure Collaboration Throughout Your Internal Organization
- Addressing Anti-Corruption Compliance Challenges in Joint Ventures, Mergers and Acquisitions in the Oil and Gas Industry: Best-In-Class Strategies for Performing Effective Due Diligence and Avoiding Successor Liability
FEATURING ALL NEW ROUNDTABLES ON:
- Gifts, Entertainment & Hospitality: How to Establish a Corporate Compliance Policy that Accommodates Your Business Needs While Remaining within the Confines of the Law
- Whistleblowers: How to Ensure Your Company Is Best Prepared to Prevent or Respond to Whistleblower Allegations
INCLUDED WITH YOUR REGISTRATION – TWO 90-MINUTE WORKSHOPS:
- Third Party Due Diligence Workshop: Advanced Third Party Relationship Management Strategies for Multi-National Oil & Gas Operations: Tips, Strategies, Approaches and Real Life Examples for Minimizing Your Exposure to Third Party Risks
- Global Workshop: Anti-Corruption Compliance Challenges for Multi-National Oil and Gas Companies in High Risk Jurisdictions – Latin America, Africa & Russia