BREAKING NEWS…JUST CONFIRMED KEYNOTE SPEAKER
British Consul General in New York & Director General, UK Trade & Investment USA
“We are prepared for this negative scenario. There will be no legal vacuum.”
– Donald Tusk, President, European Council, following the official results of the UK Referendum.
“Wrecks it? Why Brexit is grim news for the world economy”
– The Economist, June 24, 2016
“Turbulence and Uncertainty for the Market After ‘Brexit’”
– The New York Times, June 23, 2016
“If the UK leaves the EU, we may have no choice but to re-organise our business model here.”
– JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon on moving some of its 16,000 UK jobs to Europe post-Brexit
In the wake of the UK decision to leave the European Union, Momentum, the producer of cutting edge events including The Cuba Opportunity Summit and The Retail CXO Summit announces the newest addition to our geopolitical event series, designed to help guide U.S businesses through the uncertainty of the recent Referendum vote
Presented in partnership with The Wharton School’s Knowledge@Wharton and Lauder Institute, our Knowledge Partner, BritishAmerican Business, and Supporting Sponsor Nasdaq, BrexitCon™ will be hosted by CNBC’s Chief International Correspondent Michelle Caruso-Cabrera and Co-Chaired by distinguished Professor Mauro Guillen, Dr. Felix Zandman Professor, Professor of International Management and Director of The Lauder Institute.
BrexitCon™ will take place on September 27 in New York and will attract senior strategic leadership and teams from US corporations in addition to policy experts, government and trade representatives and industry experts. Members of the UK, EU and US governments will also be invited.
Many questions arise for US businesses from the referendum decision. According to a recent survey from BritishAmerican Business more than seven out of ten US businesses in Britain that responded to a survey have said a British exit from the EU would have a “negative or a strongly negative impact” on future investments.
Attend BrexitCon™ and gain the critical understanding your organization needs to manage the uncertainty arising from the referendum.
Initial topics currently under research include:
- The Brexit Timetable: A Black Swan Event Debunked – June 24, 2016 to Date – An Exploration of Key Events Post-Referendum
- Deal Flow and Investment Risk Assessment for Current and Future US and Foreign Investment in the UK and EU
- Analyzing the Impact of Brexit on US-UK-Europe Trade Relations and US Business
- Pieces on a Chessboard: Understanding the Strategic HR Effects of Brexit on US Corporations
- Focus on Financial Services: Status Recall? Financial Centre of the World – Up for Grabs: What the Future of Financial Services
- 5 on 5: Executive Roundtable: Corporate Perspectives on the Impact of Brexit
- Corporate Compliance Impact: Anticipating the Effect of Potential Changes to Corporate Compliance Programs Moving Beyond EU-Based Regulatory Schemes – What U.S. Businesses Need to Know and Do Right Now
- Balancing Risk with Opportunity: Mapping Your Company’s Strategic Plan Forward Post-Brexit
Contact Sunny McCall, VP Content & Experience at email@example.com for additional information. If your company or firm provides advisory services to US businesses operating in the UK and EU and is interested in demonstrating your thought leadership through sponsoring BrexitCon™ please contact Alexandra Iyer at Alexandra@momentumevents.com.