The Asia Pac Digital Marketing & gTLD Strategy Congress will be held in Hong Kong and timed to take place in conjunction with the International Trademark Associations’ (INTA) 136 Annual Conference at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) starting on May 10.
With ICANN suggesting that round two applications could commence as early as Fall 2015, The event will blend sessions for attorneys and corporate representatives who are just becoming aware of the gTLD program, the opportunities that it offers their organizations and who need education, guidance and support as they navigate the complex application and approval process; as well as sessions for international brand managers and marketing specialists keen to learn how they can use a gTLD to their marketing or financial advantage.
The Asia Pac Digital Marketing & gTLD Strategy Congress for first and prospective second round applicants will be held in Hong Kong on May 14-15, 2014.
This event is being held in partnership with DotAsia and is supported by The Internet Society of Hong Kong, The Brand Registry Group, The Asian Domain Name Dispute Resolution Centre, The Licensing Executives Society, The Intellectual Property Department of the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong, The Hong Kong International Arbitration Center and “The Internet of Names” event and features confirmed participation from:
- Edmon Chung, CEO, Registry Asia
- Roland LaPlante, CMO, Afilias
- Frank Schilling, Founder & Managing Director, Uniregistry
- Yue Sing Malcolm Chiu, CIO, QNet, dotQuest
- Jacob Williams, General Manager, Domain Services, Interlink Co., LTD Interlink Co., Ltd. .Kyoto, .Moe
- Ching Chiao, CEO, Brandma
- Karen Law, Legal Counsel, Alibaba
- Peter Cheung, Director, Intellectual Property Department, and Registrar of Patents, Designs and Trademarks, Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
- Dennis Cai, Assistant Secretary-General, Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
- Jeffrey Sass, CMO, .CLUB Domains, LLC
- Kristine Dorrain, Director of Internet and IP Service, NAF
- Arto Isokoski, CEO & co-founder at TLD Registry LTD, Dot Chinese Online (.在线) and Dot Chinese Website (.中文网)
- Edward Rubin, Chairman, ADNDRC
- Hirokatsu Ohigashi, Strategic Monkey, Inc.
- Daniel Negari, Founder,.xyz
- Yoav Keren, Brandshield
Building on the successes of the New York and London Digital Marketing & gTLD Strategy Congresses, this unique Hong Kong event is perfectly timed to appeal to brand holders and leading international branding, IP and trademark attorneys – who will be keenly aware of the first round gTLD launches taking place in 2013-2014 – as well as leading Asian and other international brands, organizations and investors who missed their first round opportunity and will be looking to make their application as soon as they are able.
For sponsorship inquiries please contact Alexandra Hertel at firstname.lastname@example.org