Business Development Manager & JR Business Development Manager
Momentum’s Business Development team is the lifeblood of the company, plain and simple. We are looking for someone who can master the balance between tenacity and persistence, drive growth, close deals and foster long-term relationship with accounts. This individual wants no ceiling placed on their growth, both financially and personally.
The Business Development Manager is for those with 2-4+ years of experience and who seek an exciting life in B2B sales.
The Junior Business Development Executive is an ideal role for college graduates, entry-level professionals or those seeking an exciting life in B2B sales who want to learn to be top levels closers and seasoned account managers.
- Developing business through sponsorships and exhibition
- Managing existing and newly acquired accounts by providing superior client service
- Generating new leads and accounts through lead sourcing, prospecting, phone calls and internet based research
- Maintaining an accurate history of contact with all customers and prospects utilizing the company’s CRM system
- Providing regular reports and pipeline updates on the sales progress toward event revenue goals
- Liaising with the support team to ensure that all sales orders are complete and all sold sponsorship deliverables are activated
- Sharing sales and sponsorship knowledge and market feedback to contribute to overall marketing strategy
- Maintaining a professional appearance and demeanor consistent the Momentum values
- Competitive salary
- Generous commissions
- Unlimited sick & vacation days
- Fully supported remote work environment
- Monthly telecom stipend
- Healthcare reimbursement & more!
- Hunger – be relentless in your desire to close deals
- Bachelor’s degree and / or at least 1 year of relevant experience
- Previous event experience preferred, but not required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Savvy internet based research abilities
Other Skills & Abilities Required:
- Demonstrated understanding of product features and benefits; previous exhibit space, sponsorship and/or advertising sales experience a plus
- Ability to solve customer problems related to sales activities
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work with limited supervision
- Highly motivated, team oriented player, personable
Momentum’s Business Development Executives can be located anywhere in the U.S. but we prefer individuals in the northeast (NY, NJ, CT, PA) region
The position operations in a fully virtual environment and will be completely supported by the company.
We have big plans for all members of the Momentum team and need big thinkers to help us achieve our goals. All interested parties are encouraged to inquire by emailing email@example.com.
Momentum is an equal opportunity employer.