Director of Content & Experience (DCE)
– Minimum experience – 2 years
Are you intellectually curious? Do you like solving problems? Being one step ahead of the curve? Understanding the macros – and micros of an issue? Being in touch with senior legal and business executives and industry trendsetters? If the answer is yes, read on! Momentum’s Director of Content & Experience will –
- Have a journalist’s flare for capturing the issues that matter most to those “on the ground”
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pay close attention to detail with an eye towards maintaining a four star experience for both speakers and attendees alike
- Be visionary, a self-starter, witty and most importantly, possess a sense of humor – we like to have fun while we work!
Additional responsibilities of this position will include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Conducting research with the target audience and applying your findings to the development of a commercially viable event that meets the needs of the market.
- Project managing multiple people, projects and deadlines.
- Staying “plugged in” to the markets you oversee events in through meeting and networking by way of phone conversations, in-person meetings and social events.
- Learning the polka.
We have big plans for our next DCE and need big thinkers to help us achieve our goals.
All interested parties are encouraged to inquire by emailing email@example.com.
Momentum is an equal opportunity employer.