Great for recent grads, those returning to the workforce and experienced professionals
Do you want to work for a Company that values your mental health? Do you like four-day work weeks? Are you intellectually curious? Do you like solving problems? Being one step ahead of the curve?
Understanding the macros – and micros of an issue? Being in touch with senior business executives and industry trendsetters? If the answer is yes, read on! Momentum’s Conference Producer will:
- Have a journalist’s flare for capturing the issues that matter most to those “on the ground”
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pay close attention to detail with an eye towards maintaining a four star experience for both speakers and attendees alike
- Be visionary, a self-starter, witty and most importantly, possess a sense of humor – we like to have fun while we work!
Additional responsibilities of this position will include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Conducting research with the target audience and applying your findings to the development of a commercially viable event that meets the needs of the market.
- Project managing multiple people, projects and deadlines.
- Staying “plugged in” to the markets you oversee events in through meeting and networking by way of phone conversations, in-person meetings and social events.
What makes Momentum a different company to work for?
At the core of Momentum’s culture and values is the prioritization of our collective mental health. More than just a passing phrase, our #mentalhealthpledge is used to guide many of our decisions, especially when it comes to talent management, benefits and company culture. This includes:
- A four day work week
- Unlimited personal time for vacation, sick days and mental health breaks
- Minimum vacation day requirements
- Self care evaluations as part of the annual review process
- Flexible schedules
- Membership to Talkspace, Online Mental Health Therapy
- A caring, compassionate work environment that supports those in need
Learn more at momentumevents.com/mentalhealthmatters. We have big plans for our next Producer and need big thinkers to help us achieve our goals.
All interested parties are encouraged to inquire by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Momentum is an equal opportunity employer.