Account Manager (JR) New
We are one of the fastest growing B2B professional event organizers in the US and are looking for an Account Manager to help our company deliver world-class service, drive process innovation and overall growth.
ACCOUNT MANAGER (JUNIOR) – ENTRY LEVEL
First and foremost, you must be anal-retentive. We need someone who is obsessed over details!
- Your primary goal is to assist the business development team by managing the Company’s clients including:
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our client’s needs
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships
- Developing trusted advisor relationships with all clients
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of all benefits per each clients’ contract
- Collaborating with sales team to identify and grow opportunities
- Coordinating launch calls
- Utilizing project management software to ensure deliverables are fulfilled and on schedule
- Assisting with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Additional responsibilities include:
- Managing account collections (if necessary)
- Managing in-bound sales efforts, i.e. authoring promotional emails, coordinating their deployment with the Marketing team, etc.
- Working with preferred vendors on deliverables including signage, client gifts, VIP dinners, etc.
- Performing ongoing website audits for errors and accuracy (i.e. logos, designations, etc.)
Required skills and specifications:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate under solid pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook skills
- Effective project management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively, remotely and efficaciously as a team member
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
- Effectively communicate and make best use of interpersonal skills
- Communicate excellently verbally and in writing
- A college degree is important, but weigh experience and personality equally
This role would ideally be located within the metropolitan NYC area (NY, NJ, CT, PA) however the position operates in a fully virtual environment so all passionate candidates not in these geographies are encouraged to apply.
We have big plans for all members of the Momentum team and need big thinkers to help us achieve our goals. All interested parties are encouraged to inquire by emailing Ben Greenzweig at Ben@Momentumevents.com.