Mark your calendar for the only event focusing on how organizations can not only create content that matters as part of their promotional mix – but meet your customers where they consume content and personalize this to their consumption habits.
Companies that are able to convey messaging and truly valuable information to their audiences in this manner without pushing these people to simply purchase their products or services stand to earn enduring customer loyalty.
Building this trust, earning this brand loyalty and personalizing engagement with customers to deliver a positive emotional connection with your brand is the ultimate aim. This unique event will cover everything from content creation, curation and context, to how life science organizations can better utilize data analytics to measure performance. All our speakers will be delivering insights that are making a difference to customers with content.
The agenda will be finalized in the coming weeks, but here’s a sneak peek at some of the topics we plan to focus on:
- Develop content your customers care about: curate existing vs. create your own, finding the right context and deploying the right channels
- Identifying the optimal at the intersection of physician, pharmacist and patient content
- Analyze how to sustain authenticity in scalable video content while navigating regulatory approvals and staying within message guardrails
- Learn how to create targeted, personalized messages that will engage customers where they consume content
- Understand how to establish trust with your target audience to add value and credibility to your content
- Utilize data analytics to accurately measure performance and better understand where your customers consume content and boost business performance
- Evaluate how to pivot your content strategy in targeting patients and HCPs in a world where remote engagement is the norm
Our early speaker lineup includes senior industry professionals from BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB, ABBOTT LABORATORIES, ZIMMER BIOMET, NOVOZYMES BIOPHARMA, ABBVIE, FRESENIUS KABI, ABBVIE, JOHNSON AND JOHNSON, PFIZER, and MEDTRONIC.
Interested in Joining the Speaking Faculty?
- Do you see other industry challenges, and how would you like this to be structured within an event that adds value to yourself and your industry peers?
- Do you have advice you think would be valuable to share on content marketing from your industry experience?
Take advantage of our Early Bird rate by registering today and save $200!