ON-DEMAND CONTENT | VIRTUAL EVENT
Life sciences commercialization is at a crucial inflection point.
Evolving customer behaviors and needs have raised a number of core questions that pharma need to ask of themselves in order to optimize from top to bottom, remove barriers and isolate real life outcomes:
- What role does industry play beyond the product supporting quality of care and outcomes?
- How can solving customer challenges and improving outcomes translate into supercharged brand strategies?
- What does digital health really mean for commercial pharma?
- How do we collectively work towards better patient outcomes as a result of all our digital health efforts?
- Are we too quick to allow perceived regulatory complexity to limit better customer experiences?
- How can we ensure that senior management understands the why and supports the what to enable traction in digital health?
The 2nd Decoding Digital Health for Life Sciences event is focused on helping life science commercial teams successfully navigate the path to digital health innovation, investment and patient impact.
Participants will leave the event with the basis for their own digital health action plan; and an ability to better clarify a problem, evaluate options, reframe risk, and think strategically/tangibly on how to engage with digital health.
BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB
BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB
TOP REASONS TO PURCHASE
- Enhancing your digital business revenue: examine how to deliver on path to reimbursement through digital health and medicine products
- Making Digital Health Happen – Execution Dynamics and Lessons Learned:
○ Experience from commercial teams that have done this before: execution agility, how do you get it?
○ Overcome quality, regulatory, legal challenges
○ Strategic Partnerships: understanding how pharma companies have successfully launched pilots, what they did well and best practices?
- Analyze Go-To-Market Approaches and Experiences:
○ Real world experiences – what worked and didn’t work and what can we learn from industry examples of GTM innovation
○ Discuss perspectives from “people who crossed over” to digital health – what were their successes? And what would they have done differently?
- Identify the right customer insights and the leverage data, technology and human-centered approaches to better formulate digital health capabilities in tandem with brand strategy
- Solution Area and Condition Deep Dives: Evaluate emerging digital health solution areas aligned to commercial use cases e.g. data and automation, Health at Home (Distributed Care), Health Equity
- Implement agile methodologies to drive more effective decision making: is building in-house teams to do this counter-intuitive?
WHO SHOULD PURCHASE
SVPs, VPs, Directors, Heads, and Managers with a commercial focus from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries whose responsibilities include: Digital Health (i.e, digital therapeutics, telemedicine, big data/ advanced analytics, connected health and wearables, etc.)
- Digital Health
- Digital Innovation
- Digital Medicine
- Digital Accelerator
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Strategy
- Brand Managers
- Digital Business Development/ Solutions
- Commercial Excellence/Operations
- Commercial Strategy
- Patient Solutions
- Patient Engagement
- External Innovation
- BD and In-Licensing
- Brand Management
- Product Management
- Medical Affairs
- Legal Counsel and MLR