December 6-7, 2021 | Virtual Event
The need to review and update your pharmaceutical labeling practices has never been greater with the recent FDA definition of “intended use” and the final verdict in “GSK vs Teva.”
The FDA Pharmaceutical Labeling Boot Camp offers a uniquely deep dive not only into labeling best practices, but in how to align your labeling standards with your overarching marketing compliance strategy.
Via our fully interactive platform, don’t miss your chance to network with colleagues, as well hear from industry leaders as they provide tips and best practices you can put into practice immediately.
SETON HALL UNIVERSITY
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- Discuss methods of developing social media campaigns that remain compliant with current regulations
- Interact with your peers to discuss changes to “skinny-labeling” post ‘GSK v Teva”
- Take part in detailed conversations on the FDA’s definition of “Intended Use”
- Work with your peers to assess labeling requirements associated with combination products
- Network with industry executives and gain tips and best practices that can be put into effect immediately.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This event is designed for pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device professionals with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Regulatory Affairs
- Legal Affairs/Compliance
- Promotional Review
- Brand Marketing and Labeling
- Medical Affairs
- Medical Information
- Corporate Communications
- Commercial Operations
- Medical Education
- Medical Communication
- Healthcare Compliance and Privacy
- Brand Management
- Product Training
- Quality Assurance
- Regulatory Affairs Consultants
- Law Firms
- Promotional Review Vendors
- Compliance Service Providers
- Marketing/Advertising Agencies
- Data Management Software Vendors
- MLR Process Vendors and Facilitators
✔ Roundtable Networking throughout the Summit will give you the chance to connect and meet in-depth your fellow attendees as well as our Sponsors and Speakers
✔ The platform we use allows us to make polls, QA, and chat during the sessions.
✔ Virtual Happy Hour: Grab a drink and bring it to your screen to cheers from afar while continuing to chat with and get to know your fellow conference participants.