December 8, 2022 | Virtual Event
A focus on Women’s Leadership in the pharmaceutical industry is more important than ever before. With a heavy focus on diversity and inclusion within industries, women are a unique group making big changes within the landscape. Not only are there many amazing women leaders within the pharmaceutical industry, there are many amazing people cheering for and supporting them along the way. Promoting women in leadership positions not only embraces diversity but also helps to break barriers to open new doors for anyone looking for opportunities within this industry.
As women are usually 80% of the life science decision markets, it is noticed that women have distinct needs, and it’s time that healthcare and industry leaders take a more active role in the promoting and encouraging women as leaders.
Quite simply, a Fearless Leader is a person who: Acts with inspired courage. Reacts with resilience. Thinks from a higher consciousness. Excels with unrelenting fire, high-performance lessons, and bringing a team to peak performance.
When You Register, Gift a Complimentary Pass to your Mentor or Mentee
THE FEMALE LEAD
ORGANON & CO.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Embrace women in leadership roles in the life science industries and understand how creating equal opportunities for women can improve innovation and operations. Improve the visibility of women in the workplace to help them find their voices to be leaders.
- Promote the critical role women play in the life science industries and discuss what their point of view in these positions brings to any organization.
- Emphasize the importance of breaking down barriers for women to not only enter into life science fields but to thrive in it as well as help them to grow.
- Strategize building a culture of inclusivity: breaking barriers for women opens doors for other underrepresented groups as well.
- Communicate the best ways companies can encourage women to seek leadership roles and recognize how women leaders in the field can encourage other women to follow in their footsteps.
This conference is for professionals striving to advance their career path within the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and Medical Device Industries:
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Clinical Innovation/Innovation/Partnerships and Innovation
- Research and Development/ Clinical Development
- Data Operations/Operations
- Women’s Health
- Human Resources
- Women in Bio Agencies
- Medical Affairs/Medical Development
- Medical Communications
- Corporate Communication
- Medial Communications
- Scientific Affairs
- Clinical Communications
- Professional Education, Training, and Development
- Women ran and focused consulting group
Director of Content & Experience
Sponsorship is a great way to enhance your brand’s visibility and help you connect with top-level decision-makers, innovators, and industry disruptors. There are a number of ways to maximize branding opportunities at the summit.
To learn about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Lauren Arcady at email@example.com