NOVEMBER 9-10, 2021 | VIRTUAL EVENT
The food and beverage industry is rapidly evolving. From grocery delivery and pickup apps to meal kits, clean labels and plant based products, consumers are not only expecting greater convenience but increased transparency, quality and health benefits from food and beverage manufacturers and suppliers.
OUR SPEAKER FACULTY WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Unparalleled in-house benchmarking/best practice sharing
- Opportunity to hear directly from regulators
- Rapidly evolving industry requires continuous education
- Intimate/exclusive audience
- Premier thought leadership
Who Should Attend:
- Consumer packaged goods
- Quick service food and restaurants
- Wine and spirits
- Specialty food and beverage
With responsibility for:
- Legal Affairs/Litigation
- Regulatory/Scientific/Government Affairs
- Quality Assurance/QA/Food Safety
- Operations/Risk Management o Health, Safety & Sanitation
- eCommerce & Merchandising Law o Product Labeling, Marketing & Advertising
- IP and Privacy
✔ Roundtable Networking throughout the Summit will give you the chance to connect and meet in-depth your fellow attendees as well as our Sponsors and Speakers
✔ The platform we use allows us to make polls, QA, and chat during the sessions.
✔ Virtual Happy Hour: Grab a drink and bring it to your screen to cheers from afar while continuing to chat with and get to know your fellow conference participants.
Register at anytime for the same price.
- All attendees