VIP COMPLIMENTARY PASSES ARE AVAILABLE FOR MEDICAL AFFAIRS PROFESSIONALS EMPLOYED BY PHARMA, MEDICAL DEVICE OR BIOTECH COMPANIES
The Benefits of Being a VIP Attendee at Medical Affairs Xcellence 2023:
- COMPLIMENTARY REGISTRATION
- Full access to the Medical Affairs Xcellence 2023 conference on October 9th and 10th which includes all conference sessions, networking opportunities, and meals (a $1,495 value).
- TWO NIGHTS AT THE HOTEL
- Two complimentary hotel room nights (Nights of October 8th and 9th, 2023) at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City, in Atlantic City, NJ. When you check-in at the hotel, you are responsible for providing a credit card for your own incidental charges above and beyond the room cost.
- $250 TRAVEL CREDIT
- Up to $250 in travel reimbursement to get to and from the conference, receipts are required.
- If you cancel or do not show to the conference, Momentum Events is not responsible for any booked travel costs.
BLUE SPARK TECHNOLOGIES
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM THIS SUMMIT?
- Finding ways to optimize training in your Medical Affairs Team, get creative and constant
- Discuss Social Media Management inside Medical Affairs
- AI and Medical Affairs, How will it look by 2030, let’s break it down
- Critical Thinking – ROI, focusing resources and people where it makes sense
- Leading Top Talent and keeping them involved and engaged, master your motivational skills
2023 SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES ARE OPEN
Top reasons to attend
- Set the foundations for successful teams within Medical Affairs focusing on the ideal size and skills to maximize your resources.
- Focus on the growing importance and need of a strong training program across Medical Affairs to keep your teams updated in terms of strategy, technology and company culture and policies.
- Moving away from multichannel to omnichannel – The journey and transformation from a Medical Affairs perspective.
- Engage on how the size of the organization and the type of disease state affects the KPIs and metrics you need to focus on.
- Highlight the importance of commercial, medical and marketing being on the same page as it is critical to the overall success of the company.
Medical Affairs Xcellence Summit has been designed for:
Pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device professionals with responsibilities in the following areas:
✔ Medical Affairs
✔ Medical Operations
✔ Medical Excellence
✔ Medical Communications
✔ Scientific Affairs
✔ Field Medical
✔ Clinical Trials
✔ KOL Development
✔ Clinical Research
✔ Medical Education
✔ Clinical Investigation
✔ Business Intelligence
✔ Medical Science