December 9-10, 2020 | Virtual Platform
Our event will cover topics that must be addressed as the world recovers and prepares for what the future holds. A good supply chain management program is always patient-centric.
Join our speaking faculty to exchange points of view with all the participants on how to plan in global crisis situations like Covid-19, how to increase supply-chain transparency and information, how to embrace and enable digital innovation in global supply chains and more.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- 1- Building patient centricity into the customer journey
- 2- Ensuring supply chain can satisfy patients, stakeholders and employees at the same time
- 3- Planning and forecasting in global crisis situations like Covid-19
- 4- Embracing and enabling digital innovation in global supply Chains
- 5- Adopting Commercial Supply Chain Best Practices into Clinical Supply Chain
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
● Supply Chain Operations/Management
● Digital Supply Chain
● Global Supply Chain
● Supply Chain Specialist
● Supply Chain Lead
● Supply Operations
● Warehouse & Distribution
● Clinical Operations
● Inventory Manager
● Continuous Improvement
● Quality Management
● Supply Chain Security
● Purchasing & Procurement
● Commercial Logistics
● Temperature Control Logistics
● Track & Trace
● Cool Chain Management
● Quality Assurance
● Cold Chain/GDP
● Regulatory Affairs Experience
✔ Networking Breaks throughout the Summit will give you the chance to connect and meet in- depth your fellow attendees as well as our Sponsors and Speakers.
✔ The platform we use allows us to make polls, QA, and chat during the sessions.
✔ Virtual Happy Hour: Grab a drink and bring it to your screen to cheers from afar while continuing to chat with and get to know your fellow conference participants.