February 9-10, 2021 | Virtual Platform
Join our esteemed speaking faculty to understand how they have delivered an adaptable patient centric supply chain and positively impacted process including production planning and scheduling, inventory management , distribution, serialization and anti-counterfeiting and cold chain. All key components as we approach a time where COVID 19 vaccines – will require global distribution to patients on the front line and all aspects of life.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- 1- Deliver an agile supply chain where smart value analysis and clinical integration can drive quality outcomes for the patient
- 2- Create adaptable customer centric production planning and scheduling to optimize inventory management and downstream distribution
- 3- Understand the pandemic impacts on supply chain; how to account for demand volatility and ensure fulfillment to the benefit of the patient
- 4 – Gain a much better understanding of the efficiency and effectiveness of an agile supply chain to produce and deliver novel products in a timely and cost-effective manner
- 5- Enhance visibility and operational efficiency in your supply chain by understanding the importance of inventory control, cold chain logistics, and regulatory compliance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
● Supply Chain Operations/Management
● Digital Supply Chain
● Global Supply Chain
● Supply Chain Specialist
● Supply Chain Lead
● Supply Operations
● Warehouse & Distribution
● Clinical Operations
● Inventory Manager
● Continuous Improvement
● Quality Management
● Supply Chain Security
● Purchasing & Procurement
● Commercial Logistics
● Temperature Control Logistics
● Track & Trace
● Cool Chain Management
● Quality Assurance
● Cold Chain/GDP
● Regulatory Affairs Experience
✔ Networking Breaks throughout the Summit will give you the chance to connect and meet in- depth your fellow attendees as well as our Sponsors and Speakers.
✔ The platform we use allows us to make polls, QA, and chat during the sessions.
✔ Virtual Happy Hour: Grab a drink and bring it to your screen to cheers from afar while continuing to chat with and get to know your fellow conference participants.