On-Demand Content | Virtual Event
WILSON SONSINI GOODRICH & ROSATI P.C.
LATHAM & WATKINS LLP
FISH & RICHARDSON P.C.
ROBINS KAPLAN LLP
HYMAN, PHELPS & MCNAMARA, P.C.
MCDERMOTT WILL & EMERY LLP
RAKOCZY MOLINO MAZZOCHI SIWIK LLP
MCDONNELL BOEHNEN HULBERT & BERGHOFF LLP
KRAMER LEVIN NAFTALIS & FRANKEL LLP
KIRKLAND & ELLIS P.C.
PAUL HASTINGS LLP
Top Reasons to Purchase
- Obtain the thoughts of Federal Circuit and PTAB Judges regarding to best practices when arguing a case related to pharmaceutical IP
- Put the outcomes of “GSK v. Teva” and “Minerva Surgical v Hologic Inc” into use as you prepare for upcoming Paragraph IV litigation
- Strengthen your abilities to protect company intellectual property overseas by examining current international regulations and court rulings
- Further understand how President Biden’s potential waiver in the fight against COVID-19 may affect the IP rights of pharmaceuticals and biologics going forward
- Network with leading Paragraph IV experts to ready yourself for future litigation
Who Should Purchase
Professionals from Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Companies with Titles Including:
- Associate General Counsel, Litigation
- Associate General Counsel, IP
- Patent Counsel
- Senior Legal Counsel
- Vice-President, Intellectual Property
- Director, Intellectual Property
- General Counsel
- Head of Intellectual Property