May 16-17, 2022 | American University College Washington School of Law, Washington D.C
- Status report- where are we now and what comes next?
- Commerce and Treasury Department priorities– understanding novel export controls and the impact technology sanctions may have on business
- Preparing for the fallout– assessing the worst case scenario, what an Ukraine invasion could mean for the global supply chain and energy distribution.
- Conflict readiness– a step by step guide for creating a cohesive, cross-department contingency plan. What does it look like, who is involved and proven steps for getting your leadership on board.
Lynn Van Buren, Global Compliance Counsel, SPIRE GLOBAL
- Assessing the big picture and avoiding non-compliance — what the latest trade measures and export control laws mean for current and future business practices and compliance expectations
- Preparing your compliance program for a sophisticated China, an update on recent practices and emerging strategies impacting EUCs, contracts and product certification
- Right sizing due diligence to match MEU, MIEU and CCMC Regulations
- Designing comprehensive and custom tailored training that can tackle the most complicated APAC compliance scenarios
- Leveraging internal strategy groups and interoffice collaboration to create comprehensive policies and practices
- Turning stumbling blocks to stepping stones– how trade experts’ hardest lessons learned, lesser known pitfalls and pressing paint points can be used to improve your APAC trade compliance programs
Jen Maki, Director, Global Trade Compliance, MICRON
May 16-17-18, 2022 |AMERICAN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE WASHINGTON SCHOOL OF LAW, WASHINGTON D.C
A.C.E.S Compliance Summit + Workshop: High Risk Markets – An Operator’s Manual
- AFTER 4/22/2022
- AFTER 4/22/2022
Momentum will be following the guidance of our venue, American University.
They have finalized its requirements and policies for external groups and they require the following:
- All guests to be vaccinated and boosted
- Any medical exemptions must have proof of a negative pcr test within 72hrs of being on campus
- Requirement of N95 or KN95 masks for all guests
For more information, please visit https://www.american.edu/coronavirus. We understand this is a fluid situation, so please check the event website for any updates or change in guidance.