Momentum & TRACE International
TRACE is pleased to announce its partnership with Momentum Events. As Momentum’s pre-eminent content partner across their global portfolio of anti-corruption and anti-bribery events. TRACE and Momentum will be working together to bring insightful, cutting-edge and industry-leading compliance-focused events to the anti-corruption and anti-bribery community.
TRACE International is a non-profit membership organization that pools resources to provide practical and cost-effective anti-bribery compliance solutions for multinational companies and their commercial intermediaries. By continually developing new technologies and solutions that are easy to implement, TRACE helps companies conduct business ethically and in compliance with anti-bribery regulations, all while remaining competitive. TRACE Membership offers a cost-effective alternative to increasingly expensive and time-consuming corporate compliance.
TRACE at a Glance:
- The global leader in anti-bribery standard setting and shared-cost compliance solutions
- Hundreds of multinational members and thousands of intermediary members
- Members representing all major industry sectors in over 150 countries
- Local law guidance from over 130 partner law firms around the world
- The primary organization that Fortune 500 companies rely on for anti-bribery compliance guidance
Why Join TRACE?
- Provides a practical and cost-effective alternative to increasingly expensive and time-consuming corporate compliance
- Reduces the time and risk associated with anti-bribery compliance
- Helps you develop and enhance your compliance and training programs and meet international anti-bribery compliance standards
- Enables you to benchmark with leading multinationals in your region and your industry
- Gives all of your employees access to leading anti-bribery best practices and essential compliance resources
- Enables you to keep your compliance department informed of the latest regulatory and enforcement developments worldwide and stay ahead of industry “best practices”
- Allows you to easily train all of your employees and third party intermediaries on anti-bribery compliance both with online and in-person training options
- Demonstrates your organization’s commitment to anti-bribery compliance
The TRACE team has unparalleled qualifications and experience in the compliance community. Our compliance experts studied at internationally renowned universities and joined TRACE after significant law firm experience and leadership roles on in-house compliance teams at Fortune 100 companies. Our in-depth expertise in anti-bribery programs and commitment to delivering practical and cost-effective solutions provides the support that companies need to meet international anti-bribery compliance standards.
All TRACE members commit to a high level of transparency in their commercial transactions. Join the only organization with a firsthand role in setting today’s ant-bribery compliance standards and the hundreds of multinational corporations that have helped to define effective compliance. To learn more about membership, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 410 990 0076.
For additional information about TRACE International, please visit www.TRACEinternational.org