Lean-in and actively engage with today’s most innovative and experienced trade compliance professionals during this 3 in 1 event. Featuring Momentum’s signature interactive format, attendees will participate in a series of small group exercises, breakout sessions and discussion. Intentionally designed to uncover the most effective, practical and strategic solutions for conquering today’s ever connected export controls, sanctions and anti-corruption challenges.
Actionable Tools & Strategies
Gain unparalleled access to world-class organizations and subject matter experts as they share cutting-edge tools and top-level strategies designed to meet the unique needs of the international trade community.
CLE Credits Included
Uniquely formatted to address the convergence of global regulations spanning anti-corruption, export controls, and international trade and sanctions. Fits your domestic and international compliance needs. Earn CLE credits when you attend!
Unrivaled Networking Opportunities
Connect with and learn about the latest challenges and strategies from leaders in the industry and fellow in-house legal experts and compliance officers. We build in plenty of networking time so you can build the business relationships that are key to success. Registration is only open to in-house and corporate counsel and executives.
VOLKSWAGEN GROUP OF AMERICA
ROLLS-ROYCE NORTH AMERICA
“With 32 combined FCPA enforcement actions, 51 total cases including ancillary enforcement, and a record-setting $2.78 billion in corporate fines and penalties (plus billions more collected by foreign regulators), 2020 marks another robust year in the annals of FCPA enforcement.”
“COVID-19 is not just a health and economic crisis. It’s a corruption crisis. And one that we’re currently failing to manage.”
“Enforcement of U.S. sanctions continued to be strong in 2020. OFAC brought 15 public enforcement actions focusing on the e-commerce, banking, shipping, and insurance industries. OFAC has also been focusing on transactions involving the tech sector and the use of digital currencies to evade sanctions ( including through ransomware attacks ). Expect this trend to continue in 2021.”
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND
1. Enhanced format- our most interactive and collaborative format to-date. Including optimal use of hypotheticals, surveys and group exercises.
2. Practitioner driven content, specifically designed for those tasked with finding solutions for the day-to-day compliance challenges
3. Exclusive in-house attendance, more conducive to making real connections and in-depth conversations
4. 3 events in 1 – perfect for the compliance professional responsible for some or all of sanctions, trade and anti-corruption compliance
5. Real time content- program will tackle the most timely and relevant regulations and developments in the industry
- International & Global Trade Compliance
- Anti-Corruption/FCPA/Anti-Bribery Compliance
- Export & Trade Controls & Licensing
- Global Sanctions
- Corporate Compliance
- Corruption Governance
- Regulatory Ethics & Business Conduct
- Internal/Corporate Internal Audit
- Internal & Government Investigations
- Corporate Criminal Investigations
- Corporate Fraud
- Compliance Training
- Risk Assessment
- White Collar Crime & Litigation
- Government Enforcement & Regulation
- Financial Crime
- Public Companies Counseling + Compliance Expert forensic accountants and consultants who have been directly involved with recent high-profile investigations and cases involving anti-corruption, export controls, and other international trade compliance issues
- Senior Government officials from the U.S. Department of Justice, Securities and Exchange Commission, Bureau of Industry and Security, U.S. Department of Commerce, U.S. Department of State as well as foreign regulatory bodies