The pandemic has forced pharma operations to move online and provide new options to communicate with customers. This has given pharma brands an opportunity to create content for both healthcare professionals (HCP) and patients, and distribute this across different channels. It’s become more important than ever to have a clear idea of the customer/ patient information journey and how to communicate with them at different stages
Our goal is to provide attendees with tools to build a well-thought-out content strategy to reach the target audience and inspire them to take a specific action. With the right content foundation in place, companies will be able to support the commercial team’s launch efforts with greater speed and efficiency, while having the flexibility to reuse content and experiment with new commercial strategies down the line.
MERCK & CO.
MERCK & CO.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Shifting your Content Focus to Encompass Reader Retention and Overcome the Challenges the Industry Presents and be a Go-To Resource for your Target Audience
- Learn the Benefits of Using Content Marketing to Reach Much Further than your Intended Audience and Attract Unexpected Leads
- Utilizing Artificial Intelligence to Optimize Content
- Understand the Importance of Creating a Library of Video Content to Connect, Engage with, and Convert your Audience into Paying Customers, all While Gaining their Trust
- Moving from Multichannel to Omnichannel to Improve Customer Experience
- Creating a Clear User Journey Map by Leveraging and Integrating Data to Focus on What Matters to Each Individual Customer
Who should Attend
This conference is designed for representatives from pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Content Strategy
- Product/Brand Managers
- Digital Marketing/Strategy
- Patient Marketing
- Physician/HCP Marketing
- eMarketing/Digital Marketing
- Customer Engagement/HCP Engagement
- Multichannel Marketing
- Omnichannel Marketing
- Integrated Marketing
- Content Creation
- Social Media
- Public Relations
- Payer Strategy Marketing
- Information Technology
Interested in Sponsorship Opportunities?
If you are interested in promoting your services to our curated audience of senior decision makers, contact Meg Larson firstname.lastname@example.org
✔ Virtual Matchmaking: Visit our virtual lobby and connect with fellow attendees using our platform’s matchmaking technology. You can chat, video, and even make a list of the people you want to meet and the knowledge you’re looking to gain through our bespoke 1:1 match-making services
✔ Roundtable Networking throughout the Summit will give you the chance to connect and meet in-depth your fellow attendees as well as our Sponsors and Speakers
✔ The platform we use allows us to make polls, QA, and chat during the sessions.