We will announce our Speaking Faculty soon!
2023 SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Momentum Events is building a community in the clinical quality space, offering educational and networking opportunities through in-person, hybrid and virtual offerings. To get involved and position your company as a thought leader in this space, contact Michael Williams at Michael@momentumevents.com.
Top Reasons to Attend
Identify leading practices from the industry’s premier clinical quality experts as they candidly share innovative approaches and strategies for managing risk across the trial.
Understand the critical components of new regulatory guidance, including ICH E6 R3 and ICH E8 R1, and their impact on clinical oversight and quality risk management.
Optimize rapidly adopted remote technologies and processes to effectively oversee clinical quality.
Benchmark your clinical oversight strategy against those of similar companies to ensure you are on pace with the industry.
Integrate an effective risk-based, resource-optimizing approach for the selection, monitoring and management of clinical vendors and sites.
Ensuring your clinical vendors and sites are inspection ready with the latest tools, technologies and auditing strategies.
WHO SHOULD Attend
This event is developed for professionals from pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies, CROs, clinical service and technology providers as well as those professionals from sites who have responsibilities in any the following areas:
- Quality Management/ Clinical Quality Management
- Clinical Quality Assurance/ QA/ CQA
- Clinical Quality Control/ QC/ CQC
- Quality Operations/ Quality Systems/ Quality Processes
- Clinical Operations/ Management/ Research/ Development
- Compliance/ Clinical Compliance/ Regulatory Compliance
- Inspection/ Inspection Readiness
- Clinical Outsourcing/ Vendor Oversight and Management/ Strategic Partnerships/ Third-Party Management and Oversight
- Clinical Risk/ Quality Risk/ Risk Assessment/ Risk Management
- Site Monitoring/ Site Management/ Study Management/ Trial Management
- Good Clinical Practice/ GCP
- Clinical Data
- Regulatory Affairs