Create an interactive hands-on learning environment to discuss different approaches and strategies for achieving and maintaining and confident state of GCP inspection readiness. Leverage training and available tools ensure all stakeholders understand the expectations of them leading up to and during an inspection and the proactive preparation throughout the study that is required.
Join your peers in a candid sharing of experiences as we learn how to build a solid inspection readiness plan and execute continual proactive measures to achieve a confident state of GCP inspection readiness.
Speaking Faculty in Progress
Interested in becoming a speaker? Please contact Kristen Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship is a great way to enhance your brand’s visibility and help you connect with top-level decision-makers, innovators, and industry disruptors. There are a number of ways to maximize branding opportunities at the summit.
For more details on sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, please contact Michael Williams at email@example.com
Top Reasons to Attend
Discuss quality culture as the heart of any successful inspection readiness plan
Understand the current regulatory environment and the impact on GCP inspections
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This event is developed for professionals from pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies, CROs, clinical service and technology providers as well as those professionals from sites who have responsibilities in any the following areas:
- Inspection/Inspection Readiness
- Compliance/Clinical Compliance/Regulatory Compliance
- Quality Management/Clinical Quality Management
○ Clinical Quality Assurance/QA/CQA
○ Clinical Quality Control/QC/CQC
- Quality Operations/Quality Systems/Quality Processes
- Regulatory Affairs
- Clinical Operations/Management/Research/Development
- Clinical Outsourcing/Vendor Oversight and Management/Strategic Partnerships/Third-Party Management and Oversight
- Clinical Risk/Quality Risk/Risk Assessment/Risk Management
- Site Monitoring/Site Management/Study Management/Trial Management
- Good Clinical Practice/GCP
- Clinical Data