February 09-10, 2021 | Virtual Event Platform
During a time of much disruption to “business as usual” for the life sciences industry, this event focuses on the intersection of managing and maintaining KOL engagement.
With so many opinions, tech tools and tactics available, we look forward to bringing medical affairs/MSL’s community together to take a deep dive into all aspects of working with KOLs in this challenging environment. Attendees will walk away with updates on how best map out their KOL strategy moving forward and new connections with industry colleagues facilitated through our advanced virtual event platform.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- 1- Manage and maintain the KOL engagement in our “new” normal, before, during and after a launch.
- 2- Establish best practices working virtually with KOLs and advisory boards, learn best and new ways to keep an engaging relationship.
- 3- Know and understand the elements that facilitate productive relationships which leads to productive meetings with your Thought Leaders
- 4- Approach digital transformation not only with KOLs but with DOLs (Digital Opinion Leaders), take a look at fresh and different ways to secure a successful interaction
- 5- Enhance Teamwork between the Commercial and the Medical Affairs Teams to be on the same page while engaging their KOLs
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
● Opinion/Thought Leader Relations
● Medical Science Liaison (MSL)
● Medical Affairs
● External Engagement
● Commercial Operations
● Medical and Professional Affairs/Strategy
● Medical and Professional Education
● Scientific/Medical Communication, Relations and Affairs
● Speaker Bureau Training/Management
● Speaker Programs
● Professional Education/Programs
● Global Relations
● Compliance, Legal and Regulatory
● CRM Systems
● External Affairs
● Stakeholder Relations/Outreach
● Physician Education/Outreach
● Promotional Regulatory Affairs
● Government Relations/Affairs
● Franchise/Business Unit/Therapeutic Area Management
● Brand/Portfolio Management
● Brand/Product Commercialization
● Commercial//Marketing Strategy
✔ Roundtable Networking throughout the Summit will give you the chance to connect and meet in-depth your fellow attendees as well as our Sponsors and Speakers
✔ The platform we use allows us to make polls, QA, and chat during the sessions.
✔ Virtual Happy Hour: Grab a drink and bring it to your screen to cheers from afar while continuing to chat with and get to know your fellow conference participants.