We understand that navigating the complexities of Medical Affairs can be challenging. It’s a world where strategic excellence is crucial, but finding the right solutions can be elusive.
Recapping 2023 Medical Affairs Xcellence Summit was an enlightening journey. For those who may have missed it, we empathize with the constant struggle to streamline operations, incorporate new technologies, and optimize resources within your Medical Affairs teams.
In the fast-paced world of healthcare, the need for a cohesive and efficient team is more apparent than ever. This is where Medical Affairs Xcellence Summit steps in – providing a unique platform to address the pain points faced by professionals like you. Whether it’s building and developing your dream Medical Affairs team, implementing innovative training programs, or unlocking the potential of Artificial Intelligence in medicine, we’ve got you covered.
As we gear up for next year’s Medical Affairs Xcellence Summit, we invite you to be part of this transformative experience. If you’re ready to optimize your Medical Affairs strategies, streamline operations, and lead your team to excellence, we encourage you to take the first step.
VIP COMPLIMENTARY PASSES ARE AVAILABLE FOR MEDICAL AFFAIRS PROFESSIONALS EMPLOYED BY PHARMA, MEDICAL DEVICE OR BIOTECH COMPANIES
The Benefits of Being a VIP Attendee at Medical Affairs Xcellence 2024:
- COMPLIMENTARY REGISTRATION
- Full access to the Medical Affairs Xcellence 2024 conference on October 29th and 30th which includes all conference sessions, networking opportunities, and meals (a $2,095 value).
- TWO NIGHTS AT THE HOTEL
- Two complimentary hotel room nights (Nights of October 28th and 29th, 2024). When you check-in at the hotel, you are responsible for providing a credit card for your own incidental charges above and beyond the room cost. Hotel information will be released soon.
2023 Speaking Faculty
BLUE SPARK TECHNOLOGIES
2024 SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES ARE OPEN
Top reasons to attend
- Set the foundations for successful teams within Medical Affairs focusing on the ideal size and skills to maximize your resources.
- Focus on the growing importance and need of a strong training program across Medical Affairs to keep your teams updated in terms of strategy, technology and company culture and policies.
- Moving away from multichannel to omnichannel – The journey and transformation from a Medical Affairs perspective.
- Engage on how the size of the organization and the type of disease state affects the KPIs and metrics you need to focus on.
- Highlight the importance of commercial, medical and marketing being on the same page as it is critical to the overall success of the company.
Medical Affairs Xcellence Summit has been designed for:
Pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device professionals with responsibilities in the following areas:
✔ Medical Affairs
✔ Medical Operations
✔ Medical Excellence
✔ Medical Communications
✔ Scientific Affairs
✔ Field Medical
✔ Clinical Trials
✔ KOL Development
✔ Clinical Research
✔ Medical Education
✔ Clinical Investigation
✔ Business Intelligence
✔ Medical Science