September 14-15, 2022 | Virtual Event
The “new normal” after more than two years of no face-to-face interaction is upon us. MSLs as a primary field position now are having the opportunity to go back to the field and connect with KOLs while keeping the virtual tools to engage. Entering the hybrid world to be able to successfully engage with HCPs in their preferred ways.
The 2nd MSL Best Practices Summit will focus on the Evolution of the role, the right use of metrics and the value they need to have when it comes to measuring the MSL function, involvement in clinical trials, KOL engagement, building the right MSL team and investing in educating and preparing your MSLs for value interactions.
This MSL Best Practices Summit hosted by Momentum is packed with so much valuable information. Each of the topics have built one upon another over the past two days. The presenters are extremely interactive with the virtual audience.
This is the first virtual meeting I’ve attended where I feel included and actively engaged.
All of the topics presented contain information, which is immediately applicable in an MSLs assigned region.
Senior MSL at
Kyowa Kirin PHARMACEUTICALS
A deep dive in the new MSL hybrid role, tools for embracing this new normal and enhancing how to bring value.
MSL Oncology at
Bristol Myers Squibb
MSL Best Practices Summit is a great conference for new MSLs, aspiring MSLs, as well as experienced MSLs who want to refresh on everyday practice and find best ways to adjust to the new normal. The platform was seamless, and presenters provided valuable insights on new directions and best practices for KOL mapping, engagement in virtual settings, and improving soft skills to maximize MSL performance
So, to me it has been great, yesterday’s conferences were like a good introduction about the position and today it has been like “tips and pearls” which are very helpful it’s kind of hard to attend to all of them live because of the rest of our schedules but, that is why it is so helpful that we can check on them again on a “on.demand” fashion
Great, love the content – and slides available are a bonus!
Sr. MSL at
Hi Jonathan, the sessions are generally really good and informative. I’m glad I’ve registered and have cleared my schedule to fully attend the meeting. Unfortunately my company policy won’t allow me to provide a testimonial, sorry!
Global Leader, Medical Science Liaison Team at
3M Medical Solutions Division
Momentum’s Medical Science Liaison Best Practices Summit was a great opportunity for professional development and to network with field medical professionals across the globe. Whether you’re a new MSL, seasoned MSL, or an experienced field medical leader, the program is designed so that there’s something for everyone to learn! The various speakers at the summit offered creative strategies in navigating thought leader engagement in a new hybrid environment, and how these practices can be implemented throughout your career in medical affairs.
Medical Science Liaison, Hemophilia – Central, Global Medical Affairs
TURNING POINT THERAPEUTICS
THE CAROLAN GROUP
RECORDATI RARE DISEASES
SETON HALL UNIVERSITY
TURNING POINT THERAPEUTICS
Top Reasons to Attend
- Execute change management of KPI implementation – Quality vs Quantity and how to convince management to adopt realistic and useful metrics for MSLs not focused on numbers but on impactful interactions
- Showcase the Value of Medical Affairs and MSLs within your company proving the impact Medical Affairs have generating revenue
- Build your MSL team from the ground up: best practices and what to look for in candidates, explore personality traits, career goals and aspirations
- Adapt to the generational gap of new MSLs and senior leadership: Account for demographic change and understand how newer MSLs communicate as ‘digitally native’
- Analyze when and where to invest in your MSL teams: Explore the need to have new generations understand what needs to be done and what is important for medical affairs
- Establish the ideal MSL team aligned to both scientific and commercial goals: focus on personality, aptitudes and the optimal number of elements needed to have an effective MSL team for your specialty
- Lifecycle integration of medical affairs: integrate medical affairs earlier and understand how to work with clinical when they think medical affairs ‘slows them down’
Who should attend?
This event is designed for pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device professionals with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Medical Affairs
- Medical Communications
- Scientific Affairs
- Field Medical
- Clinical Trials
- KOL Development
- Clinical Research
- Medical Education
- Clinical Investigation
- Business Intelligence
- Regulatory Affairs
- Medical Science
If you are interested in promoting your services to our curated audience of senior decision makers, contact us: email@example.com
PHARMACEUTICAL / MEDICAL DEVICES / BIOTECH
REGISTER AND JOIN THE COMMUNITY
- Let your network know you're attending
- See who from your network is attending
- Book faster using your Linkedin contact details
✔ Virtual Matchmaking: Visit our virtual lobby and connect with fellow attendees using our platform’s matchmaking technology. You can chat, video, and even make a list of the people you want to meet and the knowledge you’re looking to gain through our bespoke 1:1 match-making services
✔ Roundtable Networking throughout the Summit will give you the chance to connect and meet in-depth your fellow attendees as well as our Sponsors and Speakers
✔ The platform we use allows us to make polls, QA, and chat during the sessions.
How Will The Virtual Event Work
Designed to provide a fully immersive experience that expands beyond the traditional video conferencing platform, Momemtum Virtual Events take place on a platform that includes the latest advancements to deliver a seamless and simple user interface to increase engagement across all participants.
- Exclusive event hub page accessible via desktop, tablet or mobile device
- Virtual lobby with topic streams that creates a “community” atmosphere
- Dedicated live stream session content
- Live Q&A & Interactive Polling
- Embedded AI powered match-making 1:1 meeting facilitation
- Embedded video and/ or audio chat
- Direct messaging
- And much more…