October 5-6, 2021 | VIRTUAL EVENT
This event will provide an opportunity for MSLs to receive guidance and also structured benchmarks with which to optimize their changing role.
We keep it plain and simple, Master your MSL! Dealing with the hybrid way coming, proving value, expand the horizon and evolve into a greater need for the company, while feeling your work is valuable to patients and doctors.
TAIHO PHARMA CANADA
RECORDATI RARE DISEASES
Top Reasons to Attend
- Prepare to deal with Institution Based KOLs in a return to a Hybrid model that will include time for visit and time to restructure the KOL engagement.
- Discover the MSL Evolution during the and after the pandemic, how the role has shifted and has created greater responsibilities and more impact on the company, the doctors and the patients.
- Prepare for the New Normal – The Hybrid Way is Here! Focus on who to target live and who to keep under virtual engagement.
- Standout from the crowd: KOLs receive tons of outreach from different people in multiple pharmaceutical companies, make sure you break the noise while bringing a value proposition to them that will keep them and the patients invested.
- Compliant Virtual Engagements, explore the tools and options and keep the regulations checked while working with KOLs, virtual congresses and advisory boards.
- Soft skills are more important than ever for an MSL, personalize and plan your engagement and interactions.
Who Should Attend
This event is designed for pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device professionals with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Medical Science Liaison (MSL)
- Medical Affairs
- Medical Communications
- Scientific Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- KOL Development
- Clinical Research
- Medical Education
- Clinical Investigation
- Business Intelligence
- Regulatory Affairs
- Medical Science
- Service Providers
- Clinical Supply Chain Providers
- Law firms
- Solution providers specializing in data collection,
product lifecycle, and
- Regulatory Specialists
- Scientific Advisory Boards
- Marketing Firms
- Meeting Software / Platform Providers
- Meeting Planners
Sponsorship is a great way to enhance your brand’s visibility and help you connect with top-level decision-makers, innovators, and industry disruptors. There are a number of ways to maximize branding opportunities at the summit.
To learn about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Michael Williams at email@example.com
✔ Roundtable Networking throughout the Summit will give you the chance to connect and meet in-depth your fellow attendees as well as our Sponsors and Speakers
✔ The platform we use allows us to make polls, QA, and chat during the sessions.
✔ Virtual Happy Hour: Grab a drink and bring it to your screen to cheers from afar while continuing to chat with and get to know your fellow conference participants.