November 16-18, 2021 | Virtual Event
The 3rd Re:Imagine Pharma Marketing event focuses on the underlying digital marketing and solution themes for the pharma marketing community. Taking a ‘post-COVID’ viewpoint; it is vital to understand what omnichannel, customer experience, consumer behavior and RWE data analysis tools and tactics are temporary and which are true, long lasting digital marketing/commercial transformations to be embedded in future processes. What will be the true drivers of value moving forward in strategic roadmaps?
The pandemic has raised a number of core questions that pharma marketers need to ask of themselves in order to optimize from top to bottom, remove barriers and isolate real life outcomes – so that we can future proof marketing efforts:
- What do we as an industry need to do to shift thinking?
- How do we collectively combine to develop better patient outcomes as a result of all our digital efforts?
- Are regulations just an excuse for the customer experience we deliver?
- How can we ensure that senior management are domain experts in digital and expertise flows down the chain?
The unique opportunity for true interaction between our esteemed speaker faculty and our attendees on a face to face basis provides real value in replicating those hallway and offline conversations from live events
REASONS TO Attend
- Execute a science-based approach to digital transformation and leverage examples from other verticals to enact long term commercial transformation
- Contextualize success beyond typical metrics in your omnichannel efforts: In F2F engagements it’s easy to know when your customer is happy or not, but in digital? – what is the digital equivalent of a smile?
- Develop a commercial vision for CX across divisions with technical stategists to unify on:
○ Out of the box, user interface, first use and activation
○ On-boarding, customer care, troubleshooting, chat/bots, self service
○ Retention, going further, up selling, upgrading
- Measuring your customer experience: Analyze how to measure exactly how much digital fatigue HCPs are experiencing and the role of webinars, email and other digital tools within this sphere
- Transition from digital marketing to real time data/analytics platforms: create advanced analytical methods to guide commercial investment and decision making
- Discuss the requirement for senior management to be domain experts across digital, marketing, customer experience
- Transforming customer engagement: when incremental advances are not sufficient, how can you maximize gains from existing capabilities and foster a culture that embraces a hybrid model:
○ Content: is pharma building the right content and services to engage customers on their terms?
○ Channels: building omnichannel engagement
○ Data and technology: are we investing in the right areas to truly understand what customers need?
○ Talent: hiring during a pandemic
- Discern how to reach a hard to reach patient:
○ Understanding ‘where to fish’ in different age groups/patient populations
○ Segmentation studies and matching channel preferences
- Enhancing your digital agility to ensure your initiatives stand up to emergency responses, privacy challenges, living in a cookie-less world and pricing transparency
WHO SHOULD Attend
Managers from the pharmaceutical
Medical Device Industries
Commercial Operations/ Capabilities
Customer Interaction/ Engagement
Advertising and Promotions
Legal Counsel and MLR
THANK YOU TO OUR MEDIA PARTNERS
Interested in Sponsorship Opportunities
TAILORED MEDICAL PHARMA INDUSTRY INITIATIVES
The medical pharma marketing industry, to date, has been an underserved community in networks, events and content. At Momentum Health, we are committed to developing not only virtual events – and live events once it is safe to do so – but creating value in non-traditional content creation, network expansion and professional development on a year round basis.
To that end we are developing a Thought Leadership Council to provide a framework for a year round think tank of industry experts across enterprises of all sizes and scale to influence and advance the medical phama/medtech community. This will build a foundation as a vehicle for ideation that is essentially designed by the industry, for the industry.
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP COUNCIL FOR MEDICAL PHARMA
The aim is to create a continuum of information sharing within a community of marketing experts. This will drive ongoing industry dialogue at a time where traditional face to face sales calls and meetings with customers are no longer possible with COVID-19. You can share and evaluate concepts and derive knowledge for yourself and your organization. Even when in-person meetings are safe to attend, we want to cultivate a community of industry experts that are dedicated to improving the state of play for pharma.
Unlike traditional advisory boards, the agenda isn’t driven with a particular event in mind. The value for each individual is in having a safe platform to share the challenges you are facing, the best practices that your peers utilized to overcome challenges, pivots made or just validating general trends you are seeing. Having an expert, peer-led sounding board/think tank that takes place quarterly will help to drive meaningful solutions and processes with real outcomes.
Complimentary Pass Re:Imagine Pharma Marketing(Must be employed by a Pharmaceutical, Biotech, or Medical Device Company to Qualify)
- Interested in meeting with pre-approved Solution Providers offering cutting-edge solutions that can help you Re:Imagine your marketing plans? Apply for a complimentary pass to the Re:Imagine Pharma Marketing Summit in order to receive an all-access pass to the event at no cost.
- If registered by 10/29/2021
- If registered after 10/29/2021