May 18-20, 2021 | VIRTUAL EVENT
- What will be our indicators and measurements of value moving forward?
- What are the content consumption habits/behaviors of HCPs now?
- How can I de-risk from supply chain to product development to commercial activity?
- How can I diversify our clinical trial recruitment and innovation?
- Does reimbursement need to be integrated with innovation?
- How can I effectively virtualize customer engagement, branding and product launches?
- What is the right promotional mix, even if/when sales force can return?
- To what extent are the different stakeholder activities changing/overlapping as business needs evolve?
These are just a fraction of the issues currently creating bottlenecks that require proactive future planning and careful roadmap development.
Join our expert speaker faculty, the Thought Leadership Council and many of your industry peers to develop this roadmap together as a true community:
Complimentary Pass Re:Imagine Pharma Marketing(Must be employed by a Pharmaceutical, Biotech, or Medical Device Company to Qualify)
Interested in meeting with pre-approved Solution Providers offering cutting-edge solutions that can help you Re:Imagine your marketing plans? Apply for a complimentary pass to the Re:Imagine Pharma Marketing Summit in order to receive an all-access pass to the event at no cost.
REASONS TO ATTEND
○ Amplify digital at a critical time – identifying what the triggers for ‘must do’ changes, and assessing if these are these connected to true long lasting digital transformation
○ Examining COVID forced acceptance of Omnichannel marketing importance: where do CX and MCM groups need to channel their energy and what elements to prioritize to deliver a consistent experience of your brand
○ Analyze content consumption habits and behaviors of HCPs to develop your content and engagement strategy
○ Scaling video content – keeping the authenticity; examples of good stories that make for great content and pull the story forward to capture emotion
○ Quantify the right multichannel mix to select the right channel for the corresponding campaign
○ Optimize your patient journey and adherence as a marketing aid – how ‘how to’ and ‘why’ build as patients continue to increase levels of expectation on access and reach
○ Build a successful performance measurement framework to better interpret your data and understand your goals within analytics
○ Minimize data noise and digital health errors through smart use of data analytics and combining data sources
○ Reimbursement: relocating reimbursement as part of the innovation process – understand the value proposition of tech and quantify the willingness to pay
○ Evaluate if we have seen the promise of AI come to fruition in this current period of turbulence. Has it done the job that we thought it would?
○ Develop a methodology of how to split personal and non-personal promotion
TAILORED MEDICAL PHARMA INDUSTRY INITIATIVES
To that end we are developing a Thought Leadership Council to provide a framework for a year round think tank of industry experts across enterprises of all sizes and scale to influence and advance the medical phama/medtech community. This will build a foundation as a vehicle for ideation that is essentially designed by the industry, for the industry.
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP COUNCIL FOR MEDICAL PHARMA
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
✔ Managers from the pharmaceutical
✔ Medical Device Industries
✔ Digital Marketing
✔ Digital Strategy
✔ Integrated Marketing
✔ Multichannel Marketing
✔ Mobile Marketing
✔ Global Marketing
✔ Interactive Services
✔ Commercial Excellence
✔ Commercial Operations/ Capabilities
✔ Patient Solutions
✔ Customer Interaction/ Engagement
✔ Customer Insights
✔ Brand Management
✔ Product Management
✔ Strategic Operations
✔ New Media
✔ Advertising and Promotions
✔ Clinical Innovation
✔ Medical Affairs
✔ Legal Counsel and MLR