We have repeatedly heard that a drawback of attending events is that it is too cost-prohibitive to bring entire teams. Therefore, we have created a format that removes this barrier by providing pharma with free passes AND free hotel stay to explicitly allow for teams to join the event. Furthermore, this ensures that the vast majority of the audience will be represented by pharmaceutical organizations to enhance both the content, offline conversations, and networking amongst your peers.
The 4th Re:Imagine Pharma Marketing event focuses on the underlying digital marketing and solution themes for the pharma marketing community. Taking a ‘post-COVID’ viewpoint; it is vital to understand what omnichannel, customer experience, consumer behavior and RWE data analysis tools and tactics are temporary and which are true, long lasting digital marketing/commercial transformations to be embedded in future processes.
- What do we as an industry need to do to shift thinking?
- How are we able to better leverage customer insights to better formulate brand strategy and digital capabilities?
- How do we collectively combine to develop better patient outcomes as a result of all our digital efforts?
BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB
TIPPING POINT MEDIA
Chief Information Officer
Chief Digital Officer
Why You Shouldn’t Miss
Our Upcoming Event
At ReImagine Pharma you will:
- Examine the “future state” of “modern marketing”: from operating model to corporate culture to customer engagement – positioning for success in a constantly evolving business
- Successfully orchestrate change in the customer journey and building accurate metrics frameworks to more accurately capture customer insights and effectively Inform brand strategy
- Analyze the role of customer experience in improving patient outcomes: develop an end to end overlay of the patient journey to enable fo 360 degree patient view
- Develop better campaign briefs to drive next level analytics and advanced experimentation to better measure buyer behavior and adjust internal workload capacity
- Leverage Artificial Intelligence Across Marketing Functions To Improve Efficiency in Marketing Channels, Expedite Review Processes and Deliver Personalized Content
ReImagine Pharma has been designed for:
SVPs, VPs, Directors, Heads, and Managers from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries whose responsibilities include:
✔ Digital Marketing
✔ Digital Strategy
✔ Integrated Marketing
✔ Multichannel Marketing
✔ Social Media
✔ Mobile Marketing
✔ Global Marketing
✔ Interactive Services
✔ Commercial Excellence
✔ Commercial Operations/ Capabilities
✔ Patient Solutions
✔ Customer Experience/ Engagement
✔ Customer Insights
✔ Field Force/SF
THANK YOU TO OUR MEDIA PARTNERS
Interested in Sponsorship Opportunities
If you are interested in Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact
Jayson Mercado at firstname.lastname@example.org.