May 17-18, 2022 | Virtual Event
The disruption of the pandemic has forever changed the landscape of meetings and events, but the demand and need for them remains high, especially in the life science industries.
Day One – Complimentary Pass
- Anyone representing a pharma, biotech or device company
- Anyone representing an association or non-profit
- Anyone representing a third party/meeting management company
- Meeting professionals currently looking for employment
BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB
THE STRATEGIC MEETING SPOT
BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB
MICHAEL GERARD AND ASSOCIATES
Top Reasons to Attend
- Recognize the ability of meeting planners to quickly and effectively adapt and move forward, even when faced with unprecedented challenges.
- Discuss the impact of the pandemic on medical meetings, event and congresses and the positive takeaways.
- Leverage new virtual and hybrid tools to effectively and compliantly deliver valuable and engaging meetings.
- Shape your post-COVID event strategy and gain internal buy-in from senior leadership.
- Outline strategies for staying current and relevant in this evolving meetings ecosystem and what hirers are looking for in job candidates.
Virtual Platform Sponsor
Conference Host Sponsor
Energizer Break Sponsor
Sponsorship is a great way to enhance your brand’s visibility and help you connect with top-level decision-makers, innovators, and industry disruptors. There are a number of ways to maximize branding opportunities at the summit.
To learn about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jayson Mercado at Jayson@momentumevents.com
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Meeting and Event Planning/Production/Management/Solutions/Services
- Meeting Operations
- Meeting Management and Event Services
- Congress/Convention/Trade Show Planning
- Corporate Events
- Conference/Event Coordination
- Travel Services
- Speaker Training/Relations
- Procurement, Strategic Sourcing/Purchasing, Contracting
- Special Events
- Hotels, Convention Centers and Other Meeting/Congress Venues
- Event Technology Providers
- Convention Visitor Bureaus (CVBs) and Destination Management Companies (DMCs)
- Medical Education/CME Providers
- Speaker Training and Management
- Travel Agencies
- Professional Entertainers and Speakers
An elevated virtual event experience
You deserve more than standard web-conferencing apps can offer, so we’ve designed the Medical Meeting Professional Summit around meaningful engagement and two-way interaction. Our lead sponsor and engagement partner, Array, specializes in increasing engagement and generating valuable analytics at life sciences events. By leveraging the 25+ interactive features in their software for all of our sessions, we are not only creating a more immersive experience, but we are also collecting feedback and generating insights that will make future Momentum events even better for you!
- Make your voice heard by responding to surveys, polling, and digital Q&A
- View presentations at your own pace, with the ability to skip backward through slides
- Take home what you learn by typing notes and saving slides that will be emailed to you after the event
- Become a part of the presentation, as we review data collected during prior sessions
- Visit the virtual exhibit booth to learn about all of our sponsors