March 17, 2021 | Virtual Event Platform
Companies are looking at process improvements and technology; yet there isn’t one end-to-end solution for speeding up the process.
For those who want to support their commercial organization by speeding up the approval of personalized, bite-sized, consumer-centric – and compliant – content; Join our Expert Customer Experience Steering Committee of promotional review team (PRT) executives to tackle many of the below items in a live video roundtable setting:
Pre–submission for quality content
Upon submission for content management
• Modular approach for asset development
• Always-current phrase catalogs
• Pre-MLR text matching with decision-support
• Centralized Regulatory Departments in Agencies
• Access to centralized claims libraries
• Digital Asset Management
• Coordination services
Steering Committee Members
Top Reasons to Attend:
- This event provides the ONLY opportunity to develop a community of like-minded professionals in promotional review who are navigating a sea change in the delivery of personalized, customized, bite-sized content – while the world works remotely.
- Customer centricity requires the commercial organization to be more responsive/agile. With that said – what will you learn, and work together to solve at the PRC CX Summit?
- The community participating will tackle macro questions, exchange emerging lessons and document answers to the following key questions:
- 1- What are the success factors for technology integration to increase promotional review efficiency?
- 2- Is a single solution a requisite to optimize the user experience end to end?
- 3- What options are there to automate compliant content development and quality checking?
- 4- How is technology affecting the actual review and approval process?
- 5- What interdependencies exist between available solutions, and how do professional services that are not automated also help increase the speed of the promotional review process?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
✔ Marketing Operations
✔ Medical Affairs
✔ General Counsel & Legal Affairs
✔ Regulatory Affairs
✔ Advertising & Promotion
✔ Content & Social Media Marketing