March 17, 2021 | Virtual Event Platform
Companies are looking at process improvements and technology; yet there isn’t one end-to-end solution for speeding up the process.
For those who want to support their commercial organization by speeding up the approval of personalized, bite-sized, consumer-centric – and compliant – content; Join our Expert Customer Experience Steering Committee of promotional review team (PRT) executives to tackle many of the below items in a live video roundtable setting:
Pre–submission for quality content
Upon submission for content management
• Modular approach for asset development
• Always-current phrase catalogs
• Pre-MLR text matching with decision-support
• Centralized Regulatory Departments in Agencies
• Access to centralized claims libraries
• Digital Asset Management
• Coordination services
Steering Committee Members
Registration includes attendance on March 17, 2021 on our Virtual Platform to participate in one Roundtable discussion of your choice in the morning and one in the afternoon, based on the topics offered. There will be a follow-up meeting at a later date to be announced to review the findings from these Roundtables which is also inclusive of the registration fee.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- This event provides the ONLY opportunity to develop a community of like-minded professionals in promotional review who are navigating a sea change in the delivery of personalized, customized, bite-sized content – while the world works remotely.
- Customer centricity requires the commercial organization to be more responsive/agile. With that said – what will you learn, and work together to solve at the PRC CX Summit?
- The community participating will tackle macro questions, exchange emerging lessons and document answers to the following key questions:
- 1- What are the success factors for technology integration to increase promotional review efficiency?
- 2- Is a single solution a requisite to optimize the user experience end to end?
- 3- What options are there to automate compliant content development and quality checking?
- 4- How is technology affecting the actual review and approval process?
- 5- What interdependencies exist between available solutions, and how do professional services that are not automated also help increase the speed of the promotional review process?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
✔ Marketing Operations
✔ Medical Affairs
✔ General Counsel & Legal Affairs
✔ Regulatory Affairs
✔ Advertising & Promotion
✔ Content & Social Media Marketing