The Promotional Review Event of the Year is Back for its 4th Edition!
Pharmaceuticals and biotech companies routinely undergo medical, legal, and regulatory (MLR) review to ensure that their products’ claims, promotions, and training programs are medically accurate and compliant with FDA standards and other regulations.
This year Momentum Events’ 4th Promotional Review Summit is focusing on the following:
- The current regulatory landscape
- How the lack of warning letters raises the challenges to staying compliant with the review materials
- Social media platforms’ compliant execution
- Co-promotion of drugs
- Artificial intelligence tools that simplify the review processes
- …and more!
I really enjoyed the presentations. I am new to Pharma and this Conference gave me some really good insight into the review process, and how to improve it.
Senior Manager, Global Medical Reviewer, SAREPTA
Great group of people, speakers, and experience. I loved the networking discussions. Great content & learnings.
Director, International Ad Promo, ABBVIE
A great opportunity to connect with industry peers and discuss ongoing issues and solutions.
Sr. Business Operations Specialist, SEQIRUS
John Paul Marcus
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES ARE OPEN
Sponsorship is a great way to enhance your brand’s visibility and help you connect with top-level decision-makers, innovators, and industry disruptors. There are a number of ways to maximize branding opportunities at the summit.
For more details on sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, please contact Amy Thyberg at firstname.lastname@example.org
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This event is designed for pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device professionals with responsibilities in the following areas:
All the key players that perform Promotional and Legal Regulatory Reviews:
- Promotional Review / Promotional Materials / PRC / MPRC / PMRC
- Regulatory Promotion & Advertising / AdPromo / AdProm / PromoAd
- Regulatory Affairs
- Marketing Operations
- Medical Affairs
- General Counsel & Legal Affairs
- Medical Information/Writer
- Advertising & Promotion
- Content & Social Media Marketing
- Medical Communications/MSL
- Copy Editors
- Medical Affairs
- Commercial Operations
- Health Economics / Outcomes / HEOR