The Account Manager’s primary responsibilities will be to support the business development’s team development and maintenance of prospective and existing accounts with the ultimate goal of delivering superior client service and positively increasing the chances for re-sign. Specifically, the Account Manager (AM) will:
- Manage the Business Development team’s lead generating activities including the development and execution of prospector emails.
- When necessary, support the lead generation campaign with personalize phone calls, emails and general outreach.
- Invoicing & Collections
- Setting the launch call with all internal stakeholders
- The AM will coordinate the launch calls with the BDR due to the unique needs and deliverables of each client
- Managing the launch call
- Collecting all collateral including account logo, speaker headshots, bios, wish lists, etc.
- Communicating pre and on-site logistics
- Distributing pre and post event attendee lists
- Managing any social events, i.e. dinners, if required
- Serving as the primary point of contact (POC) throughout the Account’s relationship with Momentum including random check-ins and touch points
- The AM will provide the BDR with regular deliverable updates and enlist their support for clients that require additional attention or have unique needs.
We have big plans for all members of the Momentum team and need big thinkers to help us achieve our goals.
All interested parties are encouraged to inquire by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Momentum is an equal opportunity employer.