Director of Content & Experience
Say hello to Momentum, the leading work-life balance event company!
*Work from anywhere with WiFi*
*Unlimited vacation days*
Founded in 2012, Momentum is a leading technology events company developing content and conference experiences on topics including blockchain, analytics, customer experience, regtech, fintech, XR, supply chain and more for Fortune 500 and Global 2000 executives.
Are you intellectually curious? Do you like solving problems? Being one step ahead of the curve? Understanding the macros – and micros of an issue? Being in touch with senior business executives and industry trendsetters? If the answer is yes, read on!
Momentum’s Director of Content & Experience will be responsible for developing relationships with industry leaders in order to create event communities and build programs that truly resonate with the target market.
You will be tasked with building industry-leading advisory boards, curating speaker faculties that feature the best and brightest minds in the industry, hosting webinars and speaker podcasts, identifying pertinent “hot” topics, crafting agenda items and working with our distinguished event partners and advisors to create events that you will then host.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have the personality and desire to connect with people, forge new relationships and build an extensive network or engaged contacts.
- Be curious about the latest technology, industry drivers and legal developments in line with audience interest and demand.
- Enjoy the role of a host – whether at a live event, a webinar or on a panel call
- Pay close attention to detail with an eye towards maintaining a four star experience for both speakers and attendees alike
- Be a disciplined, self-starter who appreciates the independence of working from home but who also knows how to remain on task
- Be visionary, witty and most importantly, possess a sense of humor – we like to have fun while we work!
Additional responsibilities of this position will include:
- Conducting research with the target audience and applying your findings to the development of a commercially viable event that meets the needs of the market
- Project managing multiple people, projects and deadlines
- Staying “plugged in” to your key markets in order to keep your events relevant through meeting and networking by way of phone conversations, in-person meetings and social events
This position can be located anywhere in the U.S. The position operations in a fully virtual environment and will be completely supported by the company.
Despite launching 5+ years ago, Momentum still operates very much like a fast-paced start-up built on a platform that fosters a positive work/life balance for all employees, so if this type of environment appeals to you, please, read on.
- Bachelor’s degree and / or at least 3+ years’ experience in conferences production/content development
- Previous event experience – required
- Ability to work remotely – required
We have big plans for all members of the Momentum team and need big thinkers to help us achieve our goals.
All interested parties are encouraged to inquire by emailing email@example.com.
Momentum is an equal opportunity employer.