Say hello to Momentum, the leading work-life balance event company!
*Work from anywhere with WiFi*
*Unlimited vacation days*
Founded in 2012, Momentum is a leading technology events company developing content and conference experiences on topics including blockchain, analytics, customer experience, regtech, fintech, XR, supply chain and more for Fortune 500 and Global 2000 executives.
Our Marketing team is the engine of the company, plain and simple and we are looking for someone who can master the art of storytelling in an omni-channel, B2B environment. By accessing the latest marketing technologies adopted by Momentum, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for audience development efforts across a multi-event portfolio via:
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Print & Retargeting Marketing
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing plans
- Managing a marketing budget
- Provide marketing reports on a weekly basis including registration numbers and revenue, campaigns performed, analysis, and forward-looking recommendations to increase attendance/participation.
- Develop, design and execute email and digital marketing initiatives to drive audience members
- Supporting website strategy initiatives by creating promotional banners, implementing video, lead generation, adwords etc.
- Commitment to innovation; eagerness to share new ideas on how to improve the customer experience and overall event quality.
- Work with our latest tech tools to provide in-depth marketing analysis
- Collaborate with sales team to coordinate campaigns to drive awareness of exhibition and sponsorship opportunities
- Recruit media, association and other partners relevant to the event for marketing support of the event; manage and ensure the activities of the program are executed per the agreement
- Work and negotiate with vendor groups to support marketing efforts
- Bachelor’s degree and / or at least 2+ years experience in conferences/tradeshows and business development
- Previous event experience preferred
- Familiarity with SalesForce, Google AdWords, WordPress, Marketo and other MarTech a plus
- Proficient in MS office suite
- Ability to travel to events if needed
- Ability to work remotely – required
- Experience in Cvent – preferred
Other Skills & Abilities Required:
- Ability to solve customer problems quickly
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Ability to multitask
- Demonstrated ability to work with limited supervision
- Highly motivated, team oriented player, personable
We have big plans for all members of the Momentum team and need big thinkers to help us achieve our goals.
All interested parties are encouraged to inquire by emailing email@example.com.
At the core of Momentum’s culture and values is the prioritization of our collective mental health. More than just a passing phrase, our #mentalhealthpledge is used to guide many of our decisions, especially when it comes to talent management, benefits and company culture. Learn more at momentumevents.com/mentalhealthmatters.
Momentum is an equal opportunity employer.