Delegate Substitutions and cancellations
Please note the following terms and conditions for cancellations, credits and refunds.
If the conference is more than one calendar month away:
If you are unable to attend the event and cannot find a substitute attendee or wish to cancel for any reason please contact us at email@example.com and a credit voucher will be issued to you for the full amount paid, redeemable against any other Momentum conference. If you prefer you may request a full refund of fees paid.
If the conference is less than one calendar month away:
If you are unable to attend the event and cannot find a substitute attendee or wish to cancel for any reason please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a credit voucher will be issued to you for the full amount paid, redeemable against any other Momentum conference. No refunds can be issued for cancellations made less than a month before the event
Substitution of Attendes
Please notify us by email (email@example.com) at least 72 hrs in advance of the conference if you wish to send a substitute participant.
Delegates may not “share” a pass between multiple attendees.
Momentum Event Group reserves the right to cancel any conference it deems necessary and will, in such event, make a full refund of any registration fee (but will not be responsible for airfare, hotel or any other costs incurred by registrants). No liability is assumed for changes in program date, content, speakers or venue.
Credit vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue. Credit vouchers are valid toward one (1) Momentum event of equal or lesser value. If the full amount of said voucher is not used at time of registration, any remaining balance is not applicable now or in the future. Once a credit voucher has been applied toward a future event, changes cannot be made. In the event of cancellation on the attendees’ behalf, the credit voucher will no longer be valid.
Momentum Events does not and is not obligated to provide a credit voucher to registered attendee(s) who do not attend the event they registered for unless written notice of intent to cancel is received and confirmed prior to the commencement of the event.
Money – Back Guarantee
Attendees may request a complete refund of the total purchase price paid for their attendance if dissatisfied with their event experience. Requests for refund must be made in person by the registered attendee to a Momentum Event Group employee, on-site at the event prior to the conclusion of the first days main agenda.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or clarifications.
Disclaimers and Full Terms of Sale:
These terms and conditions apply between the person, firm, company or other entity specified on your booking form (“you” or “your”) and Momentum Event Group LLC (MEG) for delegate registrations for the conference specified on your booking form (“Conference”). Please read them carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration to attend the Conference (“your registration”) you agree to be bound by these terms to the exclusion of all other terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms MEG will be unable to accept your registration.
1. Your registration is an offer to MEG to attend a Conference which is subject to MEG’s acceptance in writing (which may include (without limitation) email). A binding contract between MEG and you will only be formed when written confirmation of acceptance (“Confirmation” or “Confirmed”) is sent by MEG to you (whether or not it is received) using the contact details you provided at the time of registration. You should contact MEG if you have not received Confirmation within 5 days of your registration. MEG reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse to accept your registration.
2. You will pay MEG the fees specified in your booking form for the Conference (“your fees”). Payment of your fees must be received in full and in cleared funds by MEG from you in accordance with MEG payment terms from time to time in force but in any event not later than 48 hours before the Conference. If payment of your fees in full is not received before the Conference, MEG may (at its sole discretion) either require such payment as a condition of your entry to the Conference or refuse you entry to the Conference. No refunds of any proportion of your fees already paid (if any) will be made and any balance of your fees will remain due and payable where entry to a Conference is refused under this Condition 2.
3. All discounts can only be applied at the time of registration and discounts cannot be combined. All discounts are subject to MEG approval. Discounts for group registrations are only valid for the number of delegates specified on your booking form. If the number of delegates that actually attends the Conferences is (for any reason) less than the number specified in the your booking form, then MEG may (at its sole discretion) change the fees charged to reflect the number of delegates that actually attend the Conference in line with MEG published prices then in force. Any additional sums payable to us as a result shall be paid in line with Condition 2.
4. Prices for each Conference are correct at the time of publication. MEG reserves the right to change the prices at any time but changes will not affect registrations which have already been confirmed by MEG. VAT / Sales Tax of the country / State the event takes place in is also subject to change. You will be charged the VAT / Sales Tax rate that is applicable at the time you make your booking.
5. It is the intent of the parties that MEG will receive payment of your fees net of all applicable taxes, including without limitation, sales, VAT, service or withholding taxes (“Taxes”), all of which shall be paid solely by you. If and to the extent that any Taxes are levied upon, or found to be applicable to, the whole or any portion of the payment of your fees, the amount of such payment shall be increased by an amount necessary to compensate for the Taxes (including any amount necessary to “gross up” for Taxes levied on the increase itself).
6 <intentionally left blank>
7. Substitutions with employees from your organisation are welcome at any time but in all other respects delegate registrations are issued for your personal use only and cannot be shared with any person during the Conference. You may not purchase registrations as agent for any third party or sell or otherwise transfer your registration to others, or exploit the registration commercially or non-commercially in any way.
8. MEG may (at its sole discretion) change the format, speakers, participants, content, venue location and program or any other aspect of the Conference at any time and for any reason, whether or not due to a Force Majeure Event, in each case without liability.
9. MEG may (at its sole discretion) change the date or cancel a Conference at any time for any reason. Where MEG changes the date or cancels the Conference for any reason except due to a Force Majeure Event (in which case the terms of Condition 10 shall apply) MEG shall offer you the option of attending any rearranged Conference that MEG chooses to organize (acting in its sole discretion). If you promptly notify MEG in writing before the date of the Conference that you do not wish to attend the rearranged Conference or if MEG elects not to rearrange the Conference then you will (as your sole remedy) be entitled, at your discretion, to receive either a credit note or a refund in respect of your fees received by MEG.
10. Where a Force Majeure Event has or may have (in MEG’s sole discretion) an adverse impact on: (i) the ability of MEG to hold the Conference at the planned venue or on the planned date; or (ii) the Conference generally, then MEG shall be entitled but not obliged (in its sole discretion) to either: (i) provide alternative facilities or venue for the Conference; and/or (ii) reschedule the Conference. Any of your fees received by MEG shall be applied to any rearranged or rescheduled Conference held pursuant to this Condition 10 and you shall not be entitled to object to such rearranged or rescheduled Conference or have any right to claim any compensation in respect thereof. If MEG is unable or elects not to rearranged or reschedule the Conference pursuant to this Condition 10, then you will (as its sole remedy) be entitled, in your sole discretion, to receive either a refund or credit note in respect of your fees received by MEG. For the purpose of this Condition 10 “Force Majeure Event” means any event arising that is beyond the reasonable control of MEG including (without limitation) to speaker or participant cancellation or withdrawal, supplier or contractor failure, venue damage or cancellation, health scares, industrial dispute, governmental regulations or action, military action, fire, flood, disaster, civil riot, acts of terrorism or war. These terms and conditions shall apply in respect of any rearranged or rescheduled Conference organized by MEG pursuant to this Condition 10.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, MEG shall not be liable to you for any loss, delay, damage or other liability incurred resulting from or arising in connection with the cancellation or date change of the Conference howsoever arising or any venue change. You acknowledge and agree that the provisions of conditions 9 and 10 set out your sole remedy should the Conference date be changed or cancelled and all other liability of MEG is expressly excluded.
12. MEG may (at its sole discretion) refuse admission to, or eject from the Conference, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who in the opinion of MEG represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Conference. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by MEG or the venue owners at the Conference.
13. All unauthorized photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited. You consent to filming and sound recording and photography of the Conference as a delegate and you consent to the use by MEG of any such recording or photography anywhere in the world for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
14. <intentionally left blank>
15. To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, MEG excludes: (a) all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the Conference; (b) all indemnities, warranties, representations, terms and conditions (whether express or implied); and (c) any actual or alleged indirect loss or consequential loss howsoever arising suffered by you or any loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, loss of business revenue, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, or any other type of economic loss (whether direct or indirect). If MEG is liable to you for any reason, MEG’s total liability to you in relation to the Conference (whether under these terms or conditions or otherwise) is limited to the amount of your fees received by MEG.
16. If, by reason of any Force Majeure Event, MEG is delayed in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under this Agreement, then such delay or non-performance shall not be deemed to be a breach of this Agreement and no loss or damage shall be claimed by you by reason thereof. MEG’s obligations shall be suspended during the period of the delay or non performance and MEG and you shall each use reasonable endeavours to mitigate the effect of the Force Majeure Event. The provisions of this Condition 16 are subject to the provision of Condition 10.
17. MEG reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. However, you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time you submit your registration.
18. No person other than you and MEG shall have the right to enforce these terms and conditions between us without the prior written agreement of you and MEG.
19. This Agreement is governed by the laws of New York State and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New York State courts. Nothing in this Condition 19 shall prevent or restrict MEG from pursuing any action against you in any court of competent jurisdiction.