The restaurant industry has experienced a true roller coaster of a year – as have all of us.
Delivery-First dining establishments – aka Ghost, Cloud, Virtual, Dark, and Neighborhood Kitchens – offer an opportunity for growth to restauranters who have found their dining rooms forcibly empty. Additionally, Neighborhood Kitchens can fill the voids in unused properties such as malls and parking lots, any place that offers a convenient central location from which to deliver a diverse array of cuisines.
At The Neighborhood Kitchens Strategy Summit, we share how you can take advantage of this growing trend whether you are a restauranteur, a real estate professional, a logistics leader, and/or a delivery services specialist.
- Increasing Efficiency for the Delivery-Only Model
- Building Multiple Brands in a Single Kitchen Space
- Consistent Customer Experiences that Foster Brand Loyalty
Speakers at this event include:
- Andrew Martino, Founder/CEO, Ghost Truck Kitchen
- James Walker, SVP, Restaurants, Nathan’s Famous
- Tae Yun Kim, Senior Director, Development, Wao Bao
Amongst many others.
Interested in Sponsoring? Contact Shelly Urish at email@example.com