Since the ABA first launched their Wellness pledge in 2018, the leaders of legal practices have increasingly prioritized the well-being of their employees.
The stresses of 2020, however, have put employee wellness and mental health at greater risk than ever before and the shift towards remote-working has made providing the support and resources to combat stress, anxiety, and depression even more complicated.
Therefore, at The 2nd Annual Employee Wellness Summit for Legal Professionals, a speaker faculty made up of Human Resources, Employee Experience, Wellness and Benefits professionals provide the wisdom, tactics, insights, and strategies proven to increase employee well-being, resiliency, empathy, and retention.
Taking place February 24 – 25th, 2021 via virtual event platform, The 2nd Annual Employee Wellness Summit for Legal Professionals offers topics including:
- Peer Support to Normalize and Address Mental Health Issues
- HR and Wellness – How Your Benefits Plan Impacts the Wellbeing of Employees
- Addressing the Loneliness Epidemic Facing Remote Workers
You will learn from speakers including:
- Marguerite Eastwood, CHRO, Crowell & Moring LLP
- Mary Jackson, Chief Professional Resources Officer, Blake, Cassels, & Graydon
- Timothy Gustavson, Wellness Manager, Greenberg Traurig
Amongst many others…
Interested in sponsoring? Contact Lauren Arcady email@example.com