A recent ALM survey found that more than half (64%) of the 3,800 attorneys surveyed reported experiencing anxiety and more than a third (31%) said they felt depressed.
2020 has been a hard year and it has never been more important to take a holistic approach to employee wellness.
The 2nd Annual Employee Wellness Summit for Legal Professionals taking place February 24th – 25th offers data from actual case studies and specific tactics that improve employee wellness in meaningful ways.
Join us to learn:
- How to find and vet the best possible wellness partners
- Strategies for building a sense of community when your team works remotely
- Current data regarding attorney mental health and approaches to safeguard your employees
- The benefits that increase employee retention and resilience
- Peer to Peer support skills that make your workplace a safe one for open communication
In addition to the great content, each day will feature interactive activities to set you up for success in garnering the most value from the sessions.
Current confirmed speakers include:
- Marguerite Eastwood, CHRO, Crowell & Moring LLP
- Timothy Gustavson, Wellness Manager, Greenberg Traurig
- Michael Pollock, CEO, Depression & Bipolar Support Alliance
- Audrey Rubin, Senior Advisor, Barker Gilmore & President of Rubin Solutions
- Eva Wisnik, Founder, Wisnik Career Enterprises
- Barbara Zabawa, President, Center for Health & Wellness Law LLC
Amongst many others.
You can register now for the best possible price to take advantage of this exciting event.
Interested in sponsoring? Contact Lauren Arcady firstname.lastname@example.org