Whether you know them as Ghost Kitchens, Virtual Kitchens, Cloud Kitchens, or Neighborhood Kitchens, the delivery-first dining trend has truly blown up in 2020 with a market value of $43.1 billion in 2019 that is estimated to reach $71.4 billion by 2027.
The Neighborhood Kitchens Strategy Summit taking place March 2nd – 3rd via a virtual event platform offers a deep dive into this exploding market for leading restauranteurs, investors, and delivery brands to determine if and how to make an entry into this space.
You will leave this event prepared to:
- Launch a virtual brand or neighborhood kitchen
- Use data to determine the best location, menu, and logistics for your virtual kitchen
- Develop a branding approach that increases sales and entices new customers
- Staff your virtual kitchen in the most efficient and effective manner
- Increase profits while managing costs
You will learn from the most exciting names leading this trend including:
- Tom Fricke, CEO, Bar Louie
- Charlie Guzzetta, President, BurgerFi
- Adam Rosenbaum, CEO, The Meatball Shop
- James Walker, SVP, Restaurants, Nathan’s Famous
- Tae Yun Kim, Senior Director, Development, Wao Bao
Register now to secure the best possible price to participate in this event and gain the knowledge you need to capitalize on Neighborhood Kitchens.
Interested in Sponsoring? Contact Shelly Urish at email@example.com