The 2021 NextGen Pharma Content, taking place on March 23-24, will bring together content creators, marketers, and communications/PR practitioners to learn how to build trust and earn loyalty with customers to achieve a positive emotional connection with your brand.
Don’t miss out on gaining unique insights from these experts, as well as the many opportunities to network with your peers and stakeholders working on content.
Interested in a sneak peek of what’s to come? Learn how you and your teams can leverage these unique customer engagement circumstances in the world by developing tactics to:
- Create great digital experiences for your users – via website design, pharma SEO, and integrated content experiences
- Understand the customer journey of payers, physicians, and patients and how they access information to quickly adapt products to new market dynamics and directly engage with customers
- Identify new digital measures (product and services, communications and sales touchpoints) to accelerate customer interaction throughout their journey
- Adapt to the impact of COVID-19 on the industry’s customer engagement model by accelerating the digitalization of your product and service offering
- Reimagine rep visits and other face-to-face meetings to effectively deliver their message with HCPs
- Adopt new and innovative marketing strategies to expand your consumer base and gain a better competitive advantage with social media
- Drive better search rankings by developing more useful and authoritative content to educate online-engaged healthcare audiences
- Increase your recognition value by adding video in your content strategy and increase your conversion rate by including a video on your website
Download the brochure and discover what’s shaping digital pharma content, healthcare communications, marketing tech, and the future of brand/consumer dynamics.
Be sure to register before February 12th to save $200 off the standard registration fee!